http://www.etsy.com/shop/MontreatDesigns

Monday, February 28, 2011

Wedding/Celebration Stole

Here is one of my original designs that I created for Easter and weddings, but would be a beautiful stole for any special event.  The background is a really high quality dupioni silk, and is heavily beaded with glass seed beads, pearl beads, crystals and tonal beads, sewn with silver thread.... It took a significant amount of time to execute, but it is one of my favorite designs because of it's subtle sparkle and reflection.  The upper portion has only a few crystals intertwined with the pearls and glass, so not to distract from the message, but it is nothing if not elegant.  The photo does not do it justice.

You may contact me and I will make one upon request.  I would need about 6-8 weeks lead time due to the amount of hand beading.

No comments:

Post a Comment